RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Boss Touching Message !!!

My Dearest Team

Yes …the wait is over..the time has come… we are only days away from the big day when we will finally get to go to our respective schools to report duty. Before the day comes, I as the Head of cITaKU Labs, would like to thank all of you for serving your months slogging over the syllabus and timetables etc. I am honoured to have you as my facilitators and honoured by your continued support to me. Even the ones who have just come on board have expressed support to me and for that I am truly grateful. This is only the beginning and I can’t wait to start this journey with you.

To those who are going to the “battle ground” next week, remember that our mission is to give back to society and to enrich the lives of others. The golden rule that I wish for you to adopt is “to give without asking for returns’. By embracing this golden rule, will not only make you a happier and much likeable person, but will bless you and help you to grow into becoming a greater person, a much more understanding teacher, a patient friend and a loving custodian to your students (be it teachers or school children). Set a daily goal to be Inspiring, Nurturing and Strong to others so that you can set good examples for others to follow. You are indeed paving the way for other facilitators who will be joining us in our mission. Kind of like a commando.

I believe that you will be able to change the people around you if you work together as a family, even if there are barriers and obstacles in the future. It is not going to be easy, the ride may be rough, but if you hold on to each other it will make the bumpy ride bearable and less difficult. All I can say in my 10 years of being a Teacher is to face challenges straight in the face..no sidestepping.. and learn how to overcome the problem. Never give up! Here are a few tips that I would like to share:

1. Persistency. Keep trying and do not give up until you achieve your goals.

2. Lead by example. Watch what you say or do because your students will follow what their teacher do. Remember that your actions affect those around you.

3. Belief. Believe that you can make a difference. What may seem small and insignificant to you, may have big impact on others.

4. A ‘Go Give’ spirit. Always ask yourself as to how much you could help instead of how much you can get ( as in pujian or other types of reward). Give from your heart.

5. Take action. Work on activities that need to be done to stimulate interest among school society.

6. Failure? Should you fail at something ( lesson didn’t go well or budak-budak tak mau dengar kata), it does not mean that you cannot do it or you are a bad teacher. It is just a reminder that you need to work harder and try again.

This video clip has touched my heart and made me thought of you. It has a very strong message. I thought that it will be good to share so that it will always come to your mind when the going gets tough. Like I said in our tele-conferencing this morning, we may face adversity, but we should never lose faith in what we are trying to do. We are only here to help. Be creative in executing activities to attract the interest of the school society. Be patient too. Once they see how much fun and educational our labs can be for them, I believe that they will come to you on their own free will.

Enjoy the clip and I hope you are with me in our quest to make changes and touch the lives of others.

Love and Belief

Diana Luciana Robert

0 comments: